Social Media Icons

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Celebration Lunch with my MIL

When it comes to mother-in-laws, I hit the jackpot. From day one she has always been so kind and thoughtful. I am so thankful to have her in my life these past eight years. 
She would give anyone in need the shirt off her back and inspires me with her big heart!

As a family we love any good cause to celebrate and so when my mother-in-law told us she was offered a new and exciting job we had to take her out the restaurant of her choice here in Roswell.
Taqueria Tsunami was her choice and it was so good! Every single time we eat here it has always been amazing. Mexican-Asian fusion this restaurant offers a unique dining experience with a handcrafted menu.

Here in Georgia we are still in the stage where it is chilly in the morning and it warms up in the afternoon so as a compromise I did the sweater and shorts combo. 
Shop my look below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment