Social Media Icons

Monday, August 13, 2018

Mom & Me trip to Charleston

For Mother's day I got my mom and I tickets to see Hootie and the Blowfish. Going to concerts together has been one of our favorite things to do lately and this one took us to Charleston.




So we made a mini vacation out of it! 

I have been to chucktown a few times before, but wasn't quite sure where to take mom still. I made a google doc to layout our weekend to make sure she got in the classic spots.
Luckily one of my favorite Charleston blogging duos just put out their Local's Guide for Charleston so we never had to sit around and find places to eat or things to do! If you are planning a trip to Charleston soon, check it out!
The Homegrown concert was better than we could imagine! Darius sounded amazing live and the atmosphere was so much fun!


The Marion Square farmer's market was right outside our hotel! We picked up some of the biggest peaches I have ever seen!



Our favorite place on their list was The Park Cafe! A neighborhood breakfast spot that gives you all the feels.


What I wore:


No comments:

Post a Comment