Social Media Icons

Friday, February 16, 2018

OTF Transformation Challenge: WEEK THREE

Week three of the OrangeTheory Transformation Challenge is done! I can't believe we are almost to the half way point of this program. I have been eating better, drink WAY more water and seeing results! 
Proud to say I am now down a total of four pounds! A big part of OTF is your base pace and I have  bumped mine back up to a 6.0 on the treadmill! This is a huge accomplishment and was one of my goals to hit during this program. 

Like I have mentioned in my previous posts, I can't thank the OTF John's Creek Coaches and Staff enough. They are so motivating and really get to know their members.The experience they create makes you want to workout! 
Today, after attending a Chris Young concert the previous with my mom (so fun!) I was feeling a little groggy. I had pre-booked a 12pm class with my FAVORITE coach, Phillip. He brings the best energy to his classes. If you are struggling to get started with a workout, I would recommend coming to one his classes! 
Coach Phillip also pushes you to be your best. Pushes you to bump up your all out effort, drive more on the rower and not to quit until time is called. 
Working out can be a mental battle sometimes and Phillip is the person who helps you say 'I can give it a little bit more!'
I could go on and on, but mostly just want to thank Coach Phillip and the part he has played in my ongoing fitness journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment