Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

OTF Transformation Challenge: WEEK SIX

I am not going to lie, week six was a hard week for me. It was my first work trip of the year so it was hard to get the workouts in. I took the Monday 5am class, but had to leave a little early to catch my plane to Vegas. 
While I was in Vegas, I tried to walk everywhere I could, but because I had east coast meetings and late night commitments it was hard to get a full workout in. 
 I tried to eat the best I could and not give in to too much temptation which helped me come back without putting on any weight!
Taking the red eye Thursday night was exhausting, but I pushed myself to go to the noon class on Friday. It was a struggle to get through but only motivated me more to continue my fitness journey. There is no reward if you don't struggle. 
Looking forward to crushing week seven!

No comments:

Post a Comment