Social Media Icons

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Nursery Complete!

 Hit the nine month mark and finally have the nursery done! I feel like I have been working on this forever, but I love the way it came together. We didn't do a traditional theme, instead opting for a fishing theme. We thought it would be a room he could grow into without having to make a lot of changes. 

It was hard to find things that weren’t too babyish, but in the end I think we ended with a good mix. 

Not going to lie, these next four weeks are tough. I am glad we started working on this part along the way. I am basically useless at this point! 

I've linked most of the items below!






Rocker//Crib//Diaper Pail//Changing Pad// Rattan Side Table

Mirror//Shelves//Baskets//Pouf//Flush mount//Lamp// ABC Rug

No comments:

Post a Comment