Social Media Icons

Friday, February 2, 2018

OTF Transformation Challenge: WEEK ONE

Reflections Week One


The first week of the OrangeTheory  transformation challenge is in the books! I haven't worked out five days in row in a while. I thought it would be hard go everyday, but the coaches and staff at OrangeTheory John's Creek are great motivators. To kickoff the week they had DJ Rockafella play while worked out. I should have asked him for his mix because I need it to pump up my runs. 
After fighting through the initial soreness early in the week, I began to see my stamina getting better! I am proud to say I am three pounds done already and getting stronger. Part of this is not only the workouts, but making better choices in the food and drink category. I am traditionally an over eater, but working out makes me think about my choices more. Instead of adding a cookie to my lunch I choose the fruit instead. Last year, I wanted to drink more water than soda and so far that is still holding true. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate is my new motto! 

I can't wait to look back on this challenge to see how many lifestyles changes I kept!

No comments:

Post a Comment