Social Media Icons

Friday, February 9, 2018

OTF Transformation Challenge: WEEK TWO

Week two of the OrangeTheory Transformation Challenge is in the books! Another week of pushing myself to be better.
 I didn't drop any additional pounds, but I can tell I am getting stronger. My legs are losing cellulite, which is a huge plus for me and my jeans are fitting better. I love seeing my hard work pay off and it is only the second week!
This Friday's workout consisted of Olympic themed workouts. Everyone was encouraged to dress in red,white, and blue, so of course I went all out! I even convinced Jared to let me borrow one of his treasured throw back 1996 Atlanta Olympics sweatshirts! 


It was also a partial team workout and my team got the gold in our 7:30 am class by rowing a combined 5,048 meters! I am super competitive and this challenge had me rowing my best. I can't say enough good things about the coaches and staff at OrangeTheory John's Creek! They help push me to be my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment