Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Current Favorite Atlanta Brunch Spots

Breakfast food is definitely one of my favorite genres of food. I'll eat it any time and any where. Atlanta is a foodie city with a plenty of great brunch spots! There are so many to choose from, but right now I am putting West Egg Cafe and Ladybird on repeat. 

The line at West Egg can be over an hour most days, but the food is so worth it. I have never had a bad meal here. Their pimento grits are a must! You do not have to worry about leaving hungry because the portion sizes are more than you would think for brunch (no complaining from me!)  There is something on this menu for everyone so grab your friends and family and head over to the west side! 

West Egg menu



Ladybird is now a Beltline staple and for good reason. From the decor to the awesome outdoor patio, this is the perfect place to enjoy their brunch menu! The brunch menu is a little smaller than West Egg since they are not solely a brunch eatery. My favorite part? Their Bloody Mary! If you like them spicy like I do, you need to order one next time you pop in.  Jared's favorite item was the hot chicken biscuit. The biscuit was bigger than his face! 
Even if brunch isn't your thing, go for the atmosphere and hangout on the Beltline!





No comments:

Post a Comment