Social Media Icons

Thursday, March 29, 2018

OTF Transformation Challenge: WEEK EIGHT

The Final Week
This challenge has been the motivation I needed to get back on track with my fitness. Winter had me inside and no long runs. So when the transformation challenge was announced at Orangetheory, I knew that upping my membership and participating would put me on the right track. 
My fitness journey was kick started again and I couldn't be happier. I am getting stronger and I can see my body and muscles toning. 
In addition to the five pounds I have lost, my jeans are looser and my stomach is flatter. 


While I don't have to sign in every day anymore, I continue to go five times a  week. Sometimes it is hard to go, but I never regret going. The staff and coaches have become even more like family as they shared in this journey with me. My last week was spent in another week in Vegas, but I still made it to my three required classes.  It is so hard to go to class after a red eye, but doing this has given me more energy. I feel better when I workout and I am so glad that I have started these healthy habits. 
There are days I still struggle, but I am looking forward to continuing this journey to be my healthiest self!
*I have requested my before and after photos so hopefully I will be updating this post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment