Social Media Icons

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

OTF Transformation Challenge: WEEK SEVEN

Week seven was all about getting back into my workout groove after a week in Vegas and knowing I had to go back within the next week.
My sleep schedule was so off, but I was able to go to the evening classes and tried to get back on the horse. When you take a few days off, it can feel like you are starting all over again. My running was a little slower, but I made sure I was giving it my all.
I also did something at the time I would never do!

I signed up for the Dri Tri on Sunday March 18 knowing full well I was running a 5k the day before. The Orangetheory Dri Tri consists of 2,000 meters of rowing, 300 body weight reps and a 5k to finish it out. My second Vegas trip was coming fast and I knew I wasn’t going to have many chances to get my workouts in while I am there. So, I signed up for this challenge. I am so glad I pushed myself. I was the second to last one done at 55 minutes, but I was on a workout high. My body always surprises me about how much it can do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment