Social Media Icons

Monday, March 19, 2018

Hostess Gifts

I wasn't born in the South, but I have lived in Georgia for the majority of my life. I love all things about southern manners and etiquette.
One of my favorite traditions is the hostess gift. Whether it is a shower, holiday party or housewarming, a host/hostess gift is always a good idea. My husband has even gotten on board with this little tradition.
My favorite hostess gift to give is a candle. Anyone who knows me will tell you I am candle obsessed. Not only do they make great decor and go with any other gift you want to pair it with, but they also make your house smell amazing! We are always burning a candle in our home and love when people bring us a new one to try!


Anthropolige is my go to store for candle selection. They have their signature scent along with Capri Blue and Voluspa brand candles. They will also give you a box or gift bag so you're already half way done with wrapping! If you prefer to grab your own gift bag and tissue Target has a wide variety with their trendy gift bag selection!

Jared loves bringing a liquor as part of the gift as well. His current favorite is Bulleit Bourbon. We love to give something we think all the host/hostess would like. If candles and liquor aren't your thing check out the Hearth & Hand collection at Target. I love their hand towels and it is perfect for a new home or wedding shower!








Candle | Hand Towels | Bourbon | Gift Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment