Social Media Icons

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Spring FabFitFun Box!

It has been a little chillier than I prefer here in Georgia for the middle of March. I am so ready for spring! Today the best subscription box was waiting on my doorstep making it feel like spring had just arrived! 

This is my second FabFitFun box and I think I might love it even more than my first box! If you like new products this box is for you! Skincare, beauty, style this box has it all! 
So far one of my favorite items that I received in this box is the rolling massage tool. After a long day of work or rowing hard at OrangeTheory my muscles need a little relaxation! I immediately put it to work after opening up my box. Other items are from Dove, Free People and more! You NEED to check out this box today!


Follow this link for $10 off your first box!

No comments:

Post a Comment