Social Media Icons

Monday, April 23, 2018

Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Crème

  • With as much as I travel for work, my skin can take a beating. Dry air in the airports or Vegas does not help with keeping my skin clear. I try to drink a lot of water and have given up soda, but I still need help keeping my skin moisturized and the bags under my eyes under control. 

  • I recently tested out Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Gel Crème. This Creme was created to deliver 24-hour hydration, improve concealer wear and target fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this product before I go to bed for a few weeks now and can definitely tell the difference in how smooth my skin has been and the puffiness under my eyes. The puffiness has been even more constant with all the pollen in air so the creme has been a life saver!

  • I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR MY POST; HOWEVER, I DID RECEIVE A SAMPLE FOR MY REVIEW. ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN AND NOT INFLUENCED IN ANY WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment