Social Media Icons

Thursday, June 20, 2019

5 Tips on Poshmark

I started selling my clothes on Poshmark before we got married. I knew I wanted new items for showers and other events so I gave the app a try. Now, I have been selling and buying items on the site for about five years! A lot of people ask me about my success and how they can replicate it so I am sharing my top five tips.


1. Well lit photos: Make sure people can clearly see what you are selling. Use the max number of pictures of the items. Post the fabric tag and sizing. 

2. Share other's closets: usually this helps people to re-share your stuff!

3. Don't sell stuff you wouldn't want to receive: Face it if it is worn out, recycle it. No one wants your junk.

4. Make sure you share your stuff, don't just post and forget: Just because you post it one time doesn't mean people will continually see it. Poshmark has a ton of 'Parties' and that is the best time to share your stuff!

5. Answer questions: It is hard buying online and most people just want to make sure they aren't investing in something they will regret.

Happy Poshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment