Social Media Icons

Monday, July 15, 2019

Top Five Amazon Prime Day Deals

Who doesn't love Amazon Prime? It has totally changed the way we shop. And they always serve up some major deals in July on Prime Day. 

I have rounded up the top five deals I have my eye on! Great for Christmas gifts.

AMAZON PRIME DAY DEALS
I love my steam mop! Perfect to take care of all surfaces that aren't carpet. I use this at least once a week. The best part is that you throw the cover in wash! You don't have to keep buying mop covers like you do with a Swiffer.

2. DNA kits: 
These make great gifts and are such a steal right now! My mom got us each one for Christmas last year and it was so interesting to learn about the mix of our DNA.

We use our Instapot almost ever other night. Love this deal to get an echo with this and use the tech together. 

Anyone else need to get a little more organized in the bathroom? Love the spin capability of this organizer.

For someone who is always cold these are perfect! Also, always a great Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment