Social Media Icons

Friday, March 9, 2018

VIVA LAS VEGAS

The town the mob built is always a good time with the never ending entertainment, beautiful hotels and world class food. This trip to Las Vegas, I stayed at the Flamingo, a pride project and eventual downfall Bugsy Siegel one of Las Vegas' most famous mobsters. 
From the moment you step out of your cab and see the Flamingo's neon sign you get the sense of history of the extravagance that made the 'new' Vegas.  Every hotel has a theme and as you can imagine the Flamingo's theme is flamingos. All the neon signs and shops are pink to the max with flamingos and everything flamingo related including a flamingo habitat.  



A fun new part of staying at the Flamingo is the quick access to the Linq Promenade. Fun shops and so many places to eat! Whenever I go out to the west coast, it is a must to go to IN-N-OUT Burger! I can't resist their secret sauce.  I also love to get sushi whenever I am on the road because Jared is not a fan. Right across from IN-N-OUT is JaBurrittos. They have sushi bowls and of course the trendy sushi burrittos. My favorite bowls was the Mission bowl shrimp, spicy tuna, pico de gallo, and few of my other favorite things. Their sake sangria is also a must have especially during happy hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment